Wednesday, May 18, 2011

05.18



















I'm back in Sweden, but not really. People sometimes say that they leave their heart elsewhere. With a person. A city. Perhaps both. Well, I left my spirit in New York. A lot happened in the past six months. Most of it broke me, though this vacation restored parts of my old self, and even lured out bits that I wasn't aware of having. I'm off standby mode. Have you ever stopped thinking in words? It's a curious thing but it happened. I lost the ability to express myself in complete sentences. Words became alien. Instead, I relied on pictures. Feelings.

Tonight I'll put fresh sheets on my bed. Drink tea. Read a few lines. Create. Muse. It's so good to be able to plan a future again. In August, I'm going back, and this time, I won't leave a thing behind.

1 comment:

[sen.siˈʝes] said...

wonderful august is right around the corner :)
wonderful pictures, beautiful words.

loved this: "Have you ever stopped thinking in words?"