Tuesday, May 24, 2011

05.24



pearshaped

Consistency is on my to-do list. It's an ability I never acquired, but always wished would jump me unexpectedly, almost like a demonic possession. I've explored different ways of cooking, taking pictures, drawing, writing, but nothing ever stuck. Instead it all became tedious when I familiarized myself with it. I guess that's the problem. If I'd push through, there would be growth, incentive to put in more time and ambition, and then I'd have to take a stand. Pick a side. Be a certain way. What's my point with this? I want to dive into the vast world of photography obsession, and I'm hoping that I'll find my own way of looking at things with or without a filter, and then start from there. I'm gluing myself mentally. Stick stick stick.

Nevertheless, today is all about rearranging at home. Unpacking from my NY trip and listening to sweet tunes. I also have fresh flowers in every room that hopefully will be spared from feline wrath! I reward myself when I can, which I choose not to outgrow just yet. I'm feeling centered, focused and hopeful. I think it's the soft rain and gunmetal grey skies. Swedish summer at its best.

No comments: