Tuesday, June 14, 2011

06.14



When thrifting last Saturday, I came across a couple of beauties. This little crocheted dress had to come home with me, and now adorns my kitchen wall. Sitting on the bus I thought about how I enjoy giving gifts to others more than purchasing items for myself. It always brings me immense gratification. The idea behind an object, the details in the wrapping, and the satiation when you get it just right.

I'm offering a postcard sized print of anything posted from the 10th - 12th of June. Perhaps I can make someone smile with this little gesture. It reminds me of when I went on vacation to Malta a couple of years back and burned 10 mix CDs to apportion as I explored the island. I placed them in the oddest places, left notes inside the packages and hoped that it would inspire someone else to pay it forward.

Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

[sen.siˈʝes] said...

oh no no no. i missed ur give away. hopefully next time i will be on time. happy wednesday, dear irene :)

Hi! I'm Irene. said...

You didn't miss it at all =) It's open for quite a while longer. Take your pick! I'd be glad to send you a little treat.

[sen.siˈʝes] said...

awesome - thank you!
i'll go for "are we going to be friends forever?" :)

Hi! I'm Irene. said...

Great! I'll order the print today and send it out on Monday. So happy you like that one. You can e-mail me your addy at singthenoises@yahoo.se

Have a wonderful Friday!