Tuesday, June 21, 2011

06.21







I try to imagine my life in a year from now. Five years. Sometimes ten. I don't need much to be happy. Once upon a time I needed everything within range just to feel safe. Now I want less and less of things and a heap more of meaningfulness. Quality. This is a lengthy operation, but it's speeding up.

I see myself having a small garden. I grow herbs, vegetables and have a beautiful succulent collection. I knit, crochet, sew and I do it well. I head into the city on Saturdays and bake fresh bread for brunch on Sundays. Art is an active part of my day. I run because it makes me feel good. Sometimes the dog runs with me. I watch more foreign cinema. I walk barefoot every chance I get. Spontaneous picnics, road-trips and concerts are always welcome. I read before bedtime and I sleep 7 hours straight. My photography has been featured. I stay in touch with my friends and dare to be open about my feelings. I love. I am loved.

No comments: